in spite of the theme, not into sherlock (just dimmock the babe)
REREADING HARRY POTTER
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Oh my fucking god.
Now, videogames haven’t made me violent, buy they have made me feel like I’m supposed to pick this up.
Sweet Jesus I’m at IKEA right now, and some 10 year old kid in the bathroom section stuck his tongue out at me for whatever reason, and when I stuck my tongue out back at him, thinking we were having a pleasant goof, he fucking gave me the finger. So, naturally, I gave him the finger right back and he full on burst into tears, and I have never felt more convinced that my life was going to end in an IKEA.
i came home from college and my cat is pissed
remember that time my cat yelled at me when i came home for winter break
THIS IS SO CUTE.
"You can’t just walk back in here and act like you never left, human! I looked all over for you, you know. I got dusbunnies all in my fur, I did! It was awful, but I did it for you. I thought you had been eaten or maybe smished by one of those big metal things. And here you are, all alive and everything, without even bringing me something you killed as an apology. I’m so mad at you!"
Ha ha I played this and Gizmo perked up and came into my room to stare at me.